HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO
Pick your race items up, sample products and check out the expo-only offers from the many health and fitness related vendors at the Health & Fitness Expo. The Health & Fitness Expo is located adjacent to the Start/Finish line, in the main plaza of the Fairgrounds at Fairplex on Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free! Participants may pick up race packets, bibs and event shirts on either Saturday or Sunday. On-site registration* will also be available for open events.
*On-site registration is not available for the Penguin Waddle Kids Run or for events which are sold out.
- Saturday, December 10 – 7:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Sunday, December 11 – 6:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Main Plaza of the Fairgrounds at Fairplex (1101 W McKinley Avenue, Pomona, California 91768)
- Fairplex through Blue Gate 9 which can be accessed from White Avenue.
- There is a $10 parking fee which is good for both days.
What You Need
In order to pick your race bib and shirt up, you will need just need a photo ID. Bib numbers will be available for look up at the expo, but knowing it beforehand will expedite the process.
If you plan on picking another participant's bib up, you will need a copy of his/her driver's license or photo ID and a signed release waiver. The waiver must be signed by the participant. Waivers will not be available at the Health & Fitness Expo.