The Holiday 5K is flat enough for those looking to be competitive, but friendly enough for families and runners looking to have a good time. It is also a great warm up for the Holiday Half Marathon on Sunday!
The Holiday 5K features snow at the start line and a snowflake medal at the finish. Get into the spirit of the season at the Holiday 5K on Saturday, December 9, 2017.
The Holiday 5K starts and finishes in the main plaza of Fairplex So Cal, home of the LA County Fair. Runners do a small neighborhood loop before heading towards the oldest venue on the NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series circuit, the Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. After a quick sprint down the drag strip, runners head back to the fairgrounds for a fast finish.
Click here for course details.
Click here to download thecourse map.
Reasons to Run the Holiday 5K!
- Every runner gets a technical race shirt with a holiday design
- Every participant is awarded a Snowflake Finisher Medal when they cross the finish line (different snowflake every year)
- Less guilt when indulging in holiday treats!
- Live music in the Festival Area
Quick Facts about the race
- The Holiday 5K is on Saturday, December 9, 2017 and will start at 8:30 am
- The course time limit is 1 hour and 20 minutes
- The course USATF sanctioned and certified